Tuesday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 12/5/11 8:17 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Everyone,
I made it to my AA meeting, but left early because I was not feeling on top of my game, and people were being rude and talking during the sharing, and my blood pressure was weird, so I left.  I will be making the 9:00 meeting today, so it should be better.

After my meeting, I am taking an Avon order to a friend's house.  Then, I have to stop at Walmart for some of those hooks you put on the wall that you can remove.  i think they are called Command hooks.  I want to hang the Christmas stockings I made the kids, and some garland, and I don't want to use tacks.  

Tonight, I have an appointment with my therapist.  I am hoping he can help me shake this sadness that overwhelms me.  

I hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Decolady
on 12/5/11 8:32 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning Trish and PA!

Trish, I hope your therapist can help you find some joy today, you deserve it!  For those of you *****ad my post about my therapist last week, I wrote her a letter.  In the letter I was very careful not to be accusing or blaming, I simply said that I was shocked at how much importance I was placing on her opinion of me and that I didn't think it was a healthy relationship to continue, so I was not coming back to see her anymore.  Maybe someday I will find a therapist who is a good fit for me.

Today I am taking the day off from the store (I have someone covering for me) so that I can bring my husband home from the hospital.  He had his RNY surgery yesterday with Dr. Boorse and it went very well.  So now we are both on the loser's bench!  I am sure that helping him will get me back to basics too.  Once he is home I plan on decorating the tree, maybe sneaking out for some Christmas shopping.  I really don't have too much more to get, I would like to be finished soon.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

Peace,

Deb 

dit657
on 12/5/11 9:09 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations to your husband, Deb!! So glad to hear his surgery went well and he's joined all of us on the Loser's Bench - awesome!!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 12/6/11 12:51 am - Perry, MI
 Congrats to your hubby for joining us on the Losers Bench.  Remind him to sip, sip, sip, and walk, walk, walk.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 12/6/11 2:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
I know Gene and I are great support for each other both having gone through this surgery.  It was very helpful for me to be a newbie in a house where there was a veteran who had already been where I was going....

IdaMae

IdaMae D.
on 12/5/11 8:54 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish and PA:

Trish I hope you are able to find peace.

Today I'm working from home.  Have some errands to do with Gene then I have a conference call webinar from 1:30 to 4:00. 

I quite pleased with the progress Gene and the son-in-laws are making with the house.  It is amazing to be ain a place now where I know the foundation is not going to cave in and the house is not going to implode from that.  There are other worries which are taking their toll on me - all legal because of this scumbag and his arrogance but this to shall pass.  I've always live with the thought that everything happens for a reason, I might not be able to see that reason now as it is happening, I will see it and understand it eventually.  If something is meant to happen it will if it is not meant to happen it won't.  This has really tested my faith!

I hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 12/5/11 9:08 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - prayers to you, Trish - hope your therapist can help with the sadness that you're experiencing right now. This is a very difficult time of year for many people - you're fortunate that you have someone to talk to to help you through it - a lot of people can't or won't seek help and just try to muddle through.

I think today I will decorate the office - and hopefully that will put me more in the Christmas spirit myself. I'm not feeling sad or down, just not feeling anything but anxious right now. We have people coming to see our house on Saturday and I've been trying to get it into perfect show mode, which I know is impossible, but I'm doing my best. First impressions are key when selling - and if these people really want the house it would make our lives so much easier knowing we have a buyer and when we can really finalize our plans to move south. Last night I was scooting along on an ottoman covering scratches on the hardwood floors with a stain stick and doing the same on the bottom of the bar where the dog scratched it when he was a puppy. Figure if I do a little each night by Saturday it should be sparkling. Hopefully!

That's about it for me right now - obsessing over getting this house together - my friends and family are on my butt because I'm acting this way, but I really want these people to fall in love with the house!

OK - enough of that - sorry to ramble....anyway, enjoy the warm weather while it's here today, even if it's raining, because I understand cold stuff is on the way.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 12/5/11 9:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Trish and all of PA!

I am at school.  After school, headed home for a bit, Josh will take Emily to Hebrew School so Larry nor I will have to run back and forth.  Then tonight I am teaching at the synagogue.  It is the new trimester and I am looking forward to the class that I am teaching this part of the year.  It is a fun class.  Then my secon period class is always a challenge as it is a core class and the kids are required to take my anti-semetism class.  They are 7th graders and can be a handful.  But, such in the adolescent beast!  Tonight, home alone with the two big kids.

That is my oh so exiting day!

Have a good one all!
bvohl
on 12/5/11 9:55 pm
GM Trish and PA!

Trish, I am sorry you are dealing with feeling down! I hope your therapist can help!!

Kathy, I am sure the house is fab! Try not to stress too much about it!!

Today is working both jobs, YIPPEE! (NOT) Then home to make dinner, help Dee with her homework and hopefully relax with the family. I am really not liking working both jobs, but we just put in an order for a new front door and storm door for the house. The installers will be at the house next Monday to take measurements and then in a couple of weeks we will have two new doors!! Happy Hanukkah to us!! So, I will continue to work both jobs at least for now....

That is it for me!!
Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 12/5/11 10:54 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. 

hope you're feeling better today Trish and that your therapist can help you. 

Today, I am dragging.  Siehara and I went up to Pottsville last night to pick up the xbox that my friend had on layaway.  She will NOT be allowed to open it until she earns my trust back.  But, it had to be picked up before Dec 16 and this was the only time I had to go.  So, we got the system and 2 games.  It will be fun once we get it open.  I'm going to get her at least one game for Hanukkah.  They were out of the Dance one so that will be what I look for.  I also want to get (myself) the Biggest Loser workout one.    We visited with Tanya's parents for a bit while we were in the area because they live on the same street as the girl who we picked up the layaway stuff from and they would have had my ass if we didn't stop in to say hi.. lol.   After Walmart, we went to Friendly's for dinner.  We both made bad choices filled with fried and fatty foods.. burped and hiccuped all the way home.. Siehara slept hers off.. Oh well, lesson learned, for now.

I have to run to the post office and Redner's today on my lunch break.  The fridge is bare and the cats have no dry food.  Jasper threw up undigested wet food on the floor in 2 spots this morning. That was fun, especially witnessing the one.. YUCK

Working Dress Barn tonight, so by the time I get home, I will be totally exhausted.  Will unwind with some facebook and then get to bed by 10:15 at the latest.  

Tomorrow both jobs again... 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views